Used 10'3 Jimmy Lewis Maestro SUP
NEW Price was: $2,199.00
Prioritizing stability with massive width, we’ve shaped the board to also glide and turn like a performance surfboard. It’s perfect for beginner and intermediate wave riders, and the width provides the perfect yoga platform. Full nose and squash tail for stability. Modified “surf” rocker, flat bottom front going into “V” in the tail makes for a stable, easy paddling, wave riding board.
2+1 fin box set up.
Comes with 8″ JL swept fin and 4″ side bites.
- 10’3″x35″x4.5″ (213L)
- JL Carbon construction
Used, water tight, had been professionally repaired and is ready to rip.
ABOUT: BOARD CONSTRUCTION
Our surfboards and stand up boards are built using the most hi-tech, best strength to weight ratio composite construction there is. It’s called “sandwich construction.” Sandwich construction is where a thin layer (3mm or 1/8”) of high density PVC foam is attached to the core of the board with a layer of fiberglass or carbon between the two. Then another layer of fiberglass or carbon is laminated on the outside of that thin layer of PVC high density foam. That is a sandwich. Without that layer of fiberglass or carbon between the foam core of the board and the high density PVC foam on the outside of that core, it is not a sandwich and it is not nearly as strong, stiff or impact resistant as are genuine sandwich construction. The sandwich is done on the top and the bottom of all of my boards. This sandwich construction is one of the reasons (besides the always world leading shapes) that our boards have the reputation as the best boards and best boards made on the market today.
All of the fin boxes and other attaching points such as leash plugs and handle inserts are reinforced with high density PVC foam for super strength and break resistance.
The Kinetic factory that makes our boards is constantly testing and researching the best materials to use in the construction of our boards as well as coming up with improved construction techniques that, in the end, produce lighter and stronger boards that last!!!
Returns & Exchanges
Return & Exchange Policy:
- Customer service is our number one goal. We are always here to assist in your buying purchases but understand the need to return or exchange items purchased online. If you are not completely satisfied with your products, you may return or exchange any purchase within 30 days of receipt.
- Items must be in new/unused condition, in original packaging with the original tags, receipt, all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. The manufacturers original packaging that comes with your item and all accessories that may be part of the item must also be returned undamaged. This means if your item comes in a box (for instance a shoe box) you will need to ship it inside another box to keep it in new condition. Items not returned in new condition could be ineligible for return or subject to a restocking fee. Ossies Surf Surf does not refund any shipping costs on returns unless the return was due to an error on our part.
- Please inspect all items upon arrival for errors or defects and contact us immediately if there is any loss or damage.
- If it is our error that is the cause for your return, we will reimburse your shipping costs to return your items.. (This is actual FedEx Ground, UPS Ground or USPS Priority freight and will not include any packaging, preparing, or mail room costs.) We will not reimburse for any Expedited Shipping: (i.e.; Overnight, 2nd Day or Air Shipping etc.).
- Please allow approximately 3 business days for your return to be processed once it has arrived.
- Used items are not eligible for returns, all sales are final on used items. Please me sure to ask any questions you have about the condition of a used item BEFORE purchasing.
Special Order Return Policy:
- Returns for refund on special orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Rental, lesson or tour cancellation refunds:
Any scheduled lessons or tours must be paid in full at the time of the reservation and may be cancelled with a full refund BEFORE 24 hours ahead of the scheduled time. If weather prevents lesson from being safe, alternate activities or store credit will be offered.