Everyone has to start somewhere and a performance wetsuit should still be in the cards, even for our youth. For the price, the Quiksilver Youth Syncro 5/4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit has all the bases covered for cold water surf. We should know, we surf Oregon waters every day and this is what we put our GROMS in. It's made of recycled car tires and Limestone neoprene with a vapor stretch panel on the chest and back to retain heat and block wind. The inside is lined with Warmflight x1: a far infrared technology that insulates and retains heat, because let's be honest the youth will surf for hours. Glued and blindstitched seams to seal out water with critical seam taping to prevent water from leaking in. Plus the knees of this suit are extra durable with the Supratex knee pad design. Keep the youth warm so they can surf their hearts out!
Neoprene: StrechFlight 2
Interior Lining: WarmFlight x1
Seams: Glued & Blindstitched
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2019
Manufacturers Part Number: EQBW203002
100% StretchFlight x2 limestone-derived neoprene warm, light & flexible
Vapor Stretch on chest and back panels retains heat and blocks wind
WarmFlight x1 Far-Infrared thermal lining on back panel transforms body heat into infrared energy to generate & maintain warmth
GBS (glued and blindstitched) seams for maximum flexibility and minimal water entry
Seam taping at critical zones
Chest zip entry system with PK #8 plastic zip increases water proofing
Supratex knee pads, durable, lightweight & flexible
83% Nylon, 17% Elastane
Returns & Exchanges
Return & Exchange Policy:
- Customer service is our number one goal. We are always here to assist in your buying purchases but understand the need to return or exchange items purchased online. If you are not completely satisfied with your products, you may return or exchange any purchase within 30 days of receipt.
- Items must be in new/unused condition, in original packaging with the original tags, receipt, all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. The manufacturers original packaging that comes with your item and all accessories that may be part of the item must also be returned undamaged. This means if your item comes in a box (for instance a shoe box) you will need to ship it inside another box to keep it in new condition. Items not returned in new condition could be ineligible for return or subject to a restocking fee. Ossies Surf Surf does not refund any shipping costs on returns unless the return was due to an error on our part.
- Please inspect all items upon arrival for errors or defects and contact us immediately if there is any loss or damage.
- If it is our error that is the cause for your return, we will reimburse your shipping costs to return your items.. (This is actual FedEx Ground, UPS Ground or USPS Priority freight and will not include any packaging, preparing, or mail room costs.) We will not reimburse for any Expedited Shipping: (i.e.; Overnight, 2nd Day or Air Shipping etc.).
- Please allow approximately 3 business days for your return to be processed once it has arrived.
- Used items are not eligible for returns, all sales are final on used items. Please me sure to ask any questions you have about the condition of a used item BEFORE purchasing.
Special Order Return Policy:
- Returns for refund on special orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Rental, lesson or tour cancellation refunds:
Any scheduled lessons or tours must be paid in full at the time of the reservation and may be cancelled with a full refund BEFORE 24 hours ahead of the scheduled time. If weather prevents lesson from being safe, alternate activities or store credit will be offered.