Get your cold water setup dialed with the XCEL 5/4 Infiniti Hooded Wetsuit. With an emphasis on warmth and durability, the Infiniti will allow your focus to remain on the swell and not the frosty temps. Complete with Radiant Rebound in the chest and an engineered fit system to eliminate unnecessary bulk, along with an attached hood to keep you duck diving on command and ready for the next set.
Channel Flex - Channel Flex is a Hydrophobic channeled textile which has superior stretch, reduced weight and repels water.
Dope Dyed Yarn - Dope-dying infuses dye pigments into a molten plastic solution to produce colored yarns without the dyeing process. This saves tremendous amounts of water while reducing energy consumption and water pollution.
Nanoprene Lite Japanese Limestone - Eco-friendly, limestone-based neoprene with unrivaled memory and rebound that is lighter, warmer, and softer than the average neoprene.
Radiant Rebound - This latest advancement utilizes a METAL lining under the textile that blocks cold temperatures from penetrating the outer layer and reflects heat generated within the wetsuit back towards the body, keeping you in a constant state of warmth.
Thermo Lite IR - A lightweight, thermo-generating yarn to maximize warmth without adding weight.
Engineered Fit System
100% UltraFlex Lower Body
41 - 53 F
FusionX Tape - The next generation precision tape technology, applied by a machined heat-pressure process which bonds tape directly to suit ensuring maximum seam durability while eliminating need for excess glue that causes irritation
Triple Glued and Blind Stitched Seams - A water-tight seam construction where foam edges are glued multiple times before being slammed together creating air/water-tight seal, then stitched a quarter way through the foam to give it the strength needed.
Back Knee Flex Grooves - Articulated pre-bent knee with grooves to prevent folding behind the knee.
Semi-Dry Zipper with Magnetic Closure Zip closure with a silicone strip to seal preventing flushing.
NexSkin Ankle and Wrist Seals - Liquid neoprene seals at wrist and/or ankles to prevent flushing.
Water Based Glue Xcel turned solvent-based laminating glue into water-based glue, eliminating harmful, volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Glide Skin Collar - Durable smooth skin collar creating a water-tight seal to prevent flushing.
Returns & Exchanges
Return & Exchange Policy:
- Customer service is our number one goal. We are always here to assist in your buying purchases but understand the need to return or exchange items purchased online. If you are not completely satisfied with your products, you may return or exchange any purchase within 30 days of receipt.
- Items must be in new/unused condition, in original packaging with the original tags, receipt, all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. The manufacturers original packaging that comes with your item and all accessories that may be part of the item must also be returned undamaged. This means if your item comes in a box (for instance a shoe box) you will need to ship it inside another box to keep it in new condition. Items not returned in new condition could be ineligible for return or subject to a restocking fee. Ossies Surf Surf does not refund any shipping costs on returns unless the return was due to an error on our part.
- Please inspect all items upon arrival for errors or defects and contact us immediately if there is any loss or damage.
- If it is our error that is the cause for your return, we will reimburse your shipping costs to return your items.. (This is actual FedEx Ground, UPS Ground or USPS Priority freight and will not include any packaging, preparing, or mail room costs.) We will not reimburse for any Expedited Shipping: (i.e.; Overnight, 2nd Day or Air Shipping etc.).
- Please allow approximately 3 business days for your return to be processed once it has arrived.
- Used items are not eligible for returns, all sales are final on used items. Please me sure to ask any questions you have about the condition of a used item BEFORE purchasing.
Special Order Return Policy:
- Returns for refund on special orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Rental, lesson or tour cancellation refunds:
Any scheduled lessons or tours must be paid in full at the time of the reservation and may be cancelled with a full refund BEFORE 24 hours ahead of the scheduled time. If weather prevents lesson from being safe, alternate activities or store credit will be offered.