?Our Custom Pro Series has no equal in the world of aquatic footwear. Every material and design detail has been painstakingly researched, tested, refined, and perfected to yield a boot so good you'll forget you are wearing it.
The Custom Pro is anchored by our patented Full Wrap arch strap, which locks your foot into the boot to insure zero delay between foot movement and board response. Combined with the precision fit of our custom heat-molding process, the Custom Pro provides barefoot feel and response for every possible foot shape: high or low arch, narrow or wide width, high or low volume.
Updates to the 2020 Custom Pro include:
Wider opening and removed internal tape at the O-Ring cuff improves stretch to make the boot easier to get on/off while still resisting water entry. 3D Hollow Fiber neoprene lining material improves air flow for increased warmth. Recommended Water Temps: 40-50F.
Sizing Tip: Order your regular shoe size or 1/2 size down. For example, if you are a size 10.5, order a 10. Women should order 1-1.5 sizes lower to convert from Men's sizing. So if you are a Women's 8, order a Men's 7. If you are a Women's 8.5, also order a Men's 7. NOTE: If your feet are exceptionally narrow or low volume, you may want to size down even more.
Heat-moldable for the perfect custom fit.
Patented seamless Thermo-Form sole for next-level comfort, warmth, dexterity, and durability.
Internal split-toe locks your foot inside the boot for precise response.
Super-tacky and flexible 1mm vulcanized rubber sole pods for barefoot board feel, grip, and abrasion resistance.
6mm neoprene upper with quad-sealed seams: GBS (Glue/Blind-Stitch), IST (Internal Stretch Tape), External LSS (Liquid Seam Seal).
Patented full-wrap ankle strap co-molded into the sole improves durability.
Tatex-coated hook strap improves durability and holding power.
Tatex heel spine and laminated heel-pull for durability and easy on.
New Hollow Fiber 3D quick-dry lining increases airflow for greater warmth.
Double-lined 4mm O-ring cuff seal provides a durable, seamless barrier against flushing with lower bulk.
Includes a pair of knit Solite Heat Booster socks for added warmth, comfort, and easy on/off.
Returns & Exchanges
Return & Exchange Policy:
- Customer service is our number one goal. We are always here to assist in your buying purchases but understand the need to return or exchange items purchased online. If you are not completely satisfied with your products, you may return or exchange any purchase within 30 days of receipt.
- Items must be in new/unused condition, in original packaging with the original tags, receipt, all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. The manufacturers original packaging that comes with your item and all accessories that may be part of the item must also be returned undamaged. This means if your item comes in a box (for instance a shoe box) you will need to ship it inside another box to keep it in new condition. Items not returned in new condition could be ineligible for return or subject to a restocking fee. Ossies Surf Surf does not refund any shipping costs on returns unless the return was due to an error on our part.
- Please inspect all items upon arrival for errors or defects and contact us immediately if there is any loss or damage.
- If it is our error that is the cause for your return, we will reimburse your shipping costs to return your items.. (This is actual FedEx Ground, UPS Ground or USPS Priority freight and will not include any packaging, preparing, or mail room costs.) We will not reimburse for any Expedited Shipping: (i.e.; Overnight, 2nd Day or Air Shipping etc.).
- Please allow approximately 3 business days for your return to be processed once it has arrived.
- Used items are not eligible for returns, all sales are final on used items. Please me sure to ask any questions you have about the condition of a used item BEFORE purchasing.
Special Order Return Policy:
- Returns for refund on special orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Rental, lesson or tour cancellation refunds:
Any scheduled lessons or tours must be paid in full at the time of the reservation and may be cancelled with a full refund BEFORE 24 hours ahead of the scheduled time. If weather prevents lesson from being safe, alternate activities or store credit will be offered.