IDEAL WATER TEMP: 38? - 52? F
DRYLOCK - UNMATCHED WARMTH AND PERFORMANCE
MATERIALS - Featuring Xcel's all-new Channel Flex Exterior for a weightless feel and unrestricted warmth. Celliant Black High Pile with Hollow Fibers, in the chest is the next generation TDC with enhanced heat-retaining minerals to maintain the warmth generated through the Infrared Process, with brushed hollow fibers enhancing the air particles trapped between your body and suit. High pile Celliant Black Jacquard, in the sleeves and lower body, is also the next-generation TDC with enhanced heat-retaining minerals to maintain the warmth generated through the Infrared Process. Eco-friendly Nanoprene Lite Japanese Limestone neoprene is limestone-based with unrivaled memory and rebound that is lighter, warmer, and softer than the average neoprene. There is 100% Ultraflex in the lower body for high performance and a durable glide skin collar creates a watertight seal to prevent flushing.
DESIGN - Engineered fit system which fits like a second skin. An easy entry system with a balanced shoulder design. A semi-dry zipper with a magnetic closure to keep water out, Drylock wrist seals that lock water out and back knee flex grooves that prevent bunching.
CONSTRUCTION - Triple glued and blindstitched seams provide a water-tight seam construction where foam edges are glued multiple times before being slammed together creating air/water-tight seal, then stitched a quarter way through the foam to give it the strength needed. FusionX tape on the seams is the next generation of precision tape technology, applied by a machined heat-pressure process that bonds tape directly to suit ensuring maximum seam durability while eliminating the need for excess glue that causes irritation. Eco-friendly water-based glue provides premium durability and bonds while being environmentally conscious. Nexskin ankle seals that minimize flushing.
Returns & Exchanges
Return & Exchange Policy:
- Customer service is our number one goal. We are always here to assist in your buying purchases but understand the need to return or exchange items purchased online. If you are not completely satisfied with your products, you may return or exchange any purchase within 30 days of receipt.
- Items must be in new/unused condition, in original packaging with the original tags, receipt, all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. The manufacturers original packaging that comes with your item and all accessories that may be part of the item must also be returned undamaged. This means if your item comes in a box (for instance a shoe box) you will need to ship it inside another box to keep it in new condition. Items not returned in new condition could be ineligible for return or subject to a restocking fee. Ossies Surf Surf does not refund any shipping costs on returns unless the return was due to an error on our part.
- Please inspect all items upon arrival for errors or defects and contact us immediately if there is any loss or damage.
- If it is our error that is the cause for your return, we will reimburse your shipping costs to return your items.. (This is actual FedEx Ground, UPS Ground or USPS Priority freight and will not include any packaging, preparing, or mail room costs.) We will not reimburse for any Expedited Shipping: (i.e.; Overnight, 2nd Day or Air Shipping etc.).
- Please allow approximately 3 business days for your return to be processed once it has arrived.
- Used items are not eligible for returns, all sales are final on used items. Please me sure to ask any questions you have about the condition of a used item BEFORE purchasing.
Special Order Return Policy:
- Returns for refund on special orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Rental, lesson or tour cancellation refunds:
Any scheduled lessons or tours must be paid in full at the time of the reservation and may be cancelled with a full refund BEFORE 24 hours ahead of the scheduled time. If weather prevents lesson from being safe, alternate activities or store credit will be offered.