Collaboration with accomplished climber and topo map artist Clay Wadman Features Clay's iconic climbing route map drawing of El Capitan in Yosemite National Park
Lightweight windbreaker jacket with durable water repellent (DWR) coating
Sublimated print on front and back
Front zip with interior storm flap
Side zip pockets; packable into right pocket
Chest welt pocket with hidden zip closure
Mesh lined hood with custom drawcord and engraved eyelets
Elastic cinch cord with toggle stoppers at hip
Vented back yoke with mesh lining
Printed twill patch on chest pocket
Debossed leather label on side seam
46% recycled polyester, 54% polyester
Product Feature Icons
Duds constructed for everyday roaming and wandering. Tailored for comfort and designed for durability. Nomad Division garments are great for scouting waves and trailblazing while comfortable enough for lounging and relaxing.
Eco-friendly products. We soften our environmental impact by using discarded materials and recycled textiles in our manufacturing. We�re the ones taking the plastic bottles out of your trash can in the morning, except we make clothes out of them.
A durable water repellent coating is the first line of defense against wet weather or a spilled beer. Prevents the fabric from becoming saturated while allowing maximum breathability. The best offense is a good defense.
Functional outerwear that can be packed into its own pocket for compact travel when out scouting surf or hunting stone. Travel light, but stay dry and protected.
Returns & Exchanges
Return & Exchange Policy:
- Customer service is our number one goal. We are always here to assist in your buying purchases but understand the need to return or exchange items purchased online. If you are not completely satisfied with your products, you may return or exchange any purchase within 30 days of receipt.
- Items must be in new/unused condition, in original packaging with the original tags, receipt, all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. The manufacturers original packaging that comes with your item and all accessories that may be part of the item must also be returned undamaged. This means if your item comes in a box (for instance a shoe box) you will need to ship it inside another box to keep it in new condition. Items not returned in new condition could be ineligible for return or subject to a restocking fee. Ossies Surf Surf does not refund any shipping costs on returns unless the return was due to an error on our part.
- Please inspect all items upon arrival for errors or defects and contact us immediately if there is any loss or damage.
- If it is our error that is the cause for your return, we will reimburse your shipping costs to return your items.. (This is actual FedEx Ground, UPS Ground or USPS Priority freight and will not include any packaging, preparing, or mail room costs.) We will not reimburse for any Expedited Shipping: (i.e.; Overnight, 2nd Day or Air Shipping etc.).
- Please allow approximately 3 business days for your return to be processed once it has arrived.
- Used items are not eligible for returns, all sales are final on used items. Please me sure to ask any questions you have about the condition of a used item BEFORE purchasing.
Special Order Return Policy:
- Returns for refund on special orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Rental, lesson or tour cancellation refunds:
Any scheduled lessons or tours must be paid in full at the time of the reservation and may be cancelled with a full refund BEFORE 24 hours ahead of the scheduled time. If weather prevents lesson from being safe, alternate activities or store credit will be offered.