The GL Surf II, (named for our friend and neighbor Gerry Lopez) is our surf specific paddle featuring a Carbon Foam Core symmetrical blade for easy skimming and rounded blade edges that protect your board. The 90 square inch blade gives the right balance of power in the surf. Internal carbon edgebanding provides excellent durability to the edge of the blade. We combine this blade with an extremely light, durable and responsive Black carbon shaft or Hi-Vis carbon shaft and top it with our fixed Carbon Ergo-T Grip, providing the lightest weight option for high performance paddlers. Each of our Carbon Foam Core blades is handmade in the USA.
Carbon Ergo-T Grip provides the greatest level of control and allows for a relaxed hand position.
Durable and responsive carbon shaft with optimized flex for surfing.
Carbon shaft has the highest energy transfer during the paddle stroke.
Offers the highest strength to weight ratio.
90 square inch blade for the perfect power in the surf.
Symmetrical Carbon Foam Core blade for easy skimming.
Rounded blade edge protects your board.
Internal carbon edgebanding for stellar blade durability.
Carbon Weave or our beautiful Aina graphics
Blade Surface Area: 90 sq in
Blade Angle: 9 degree
Blade Width: 7 9/16"
Blade length: 17"
Weight: 20 oz
Returns & Exchanges
Return & Exchange Policy:
- Customer service is our number one goal. We are always here to assist in your buying purchases but understand the need to return or exchange items purchased online. If you are not completely satisfied with your products, you may return or exchange any purchase within 30 days of receipt.
- Items must be in new/unused condition, in original packaging with the original tags, receipt, all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. The manufacturers original packaging that comes with your item and all accessories that may be part of the item must also be returned undamaged. This means if your item comes in a box (for instance a shoe box) you will need to ship it inside another box to keep it in new condition. Items not returned in new condition could be ineligible for return or subject to a restocking fee. Ossies Surf Surf does not refund any shipping costs on returns unless the return was due to an error on our part.
- Please inspect all items upon arrival for errors or defects and contact us immediately if there is any loss or damage.
- If it is our error that is the cause for your return, we will reimburse your shipping costs to return your items.. (This is actual FedEx Ground, UPS Ground or USPS Priority freight and will not include any packaging, preparing, or mail room costs.) We will not reimburse for any Expedited Shipping: (i.e.; Overnight, 2nd Day or Air Shipping etc.).
- Please allow approximately 3 business days for your return to be processed once it has arrived.
- Used items are not eligible for returns, all sales are final on used items. Please me sure to ask any questions you have about the condition of a used item BEFORE purchasing.
Special Order Return Policy:
- Returns for refund on special orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Rental, lesson or tour cancellation refunds:
Any scheduled lessons or tours must be paid in full at the time of the reservation and may be cancelled with a full refund BEFORE 24 hours ahead of the scheduled time. If weather prevents lesson from being safe, alternate activities or store credit will be offered.