"The Hydra is the most advanced small wave board I have ever created! It melds more than 25 years of small wave fish and mini wave hybrids. Built around an overall low rocker paired to an almost traditional "fish" outline featuring a "locked in" snowboard influenced sidecut outline, speedy forgiving double concave chined 'Hydra-hull', a rail shortening bite increasing split diamond tail and a flat-ish deck with forgiving rails adds flexibility and allows radical surfing with wide tails." - Matt Biolos
Fins NOT included
5'3" 20.25" 2.5" 30.5 cl
5'5" 20.75" 2.6" 33.5 cl
5'7" 21.25" 2.7" 37.5 cl
5'9" 21.75" 2.7" 39.5 cl
5'11" 22.25" 2.8" 43.5 cl
6'1" 22.5" 2.9" 45.5 cl
TECHNOLOGICALLY TOUGHER - ENVIRONMENTALLY NICER!
Lib Tech is dedicated to board riding and hands on high tech board building. We have spent a lifetime of surfing, shaping and working with alternative, high performance, environmentally friendly materials and constructions. Traditional surfboard construction has always felt too fragile and the build process is toxic and unhealthy for the planet and craftspeople. We know there had to be a way...
Mike Olson and our experiMENTAL division applied our 35+ years of hands on board building experience to the task of building a better surfboard. In the process we completely rewrote the book on surfboard construction. Every component we use in our ecoIMPACTO surf construction is completely new to the surf industry. Our Thermo fusion process radically minimizes resin exposure and sanding while creating amazingly durable, environmentally friendly, high performance surf structures that will free your mind and lift your surfing to new heights.
Returns & Exchanges
Return & Exchange Policy:
- Customer service is our number one goal. We are always here to assist in your buying purchases but understand the need to return or exchange items purchased online. If you are not completely satisfied with your products, you may return or exchange any purchase within 30 days of receipt.
- Items must be in new/unused condition, in original packaging with the original tags, receipt, all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. The manufacturers original packaging that comes with your item and all accessories that may be part of the item must also be returned undamaged. This means if your item comes in a box (for instance a shoe box) you will need to ship it inside another box to keep it in new condition. Items not returned in new condition could be ineligible for return or subject to a restocking fee. Ossies Surf Surf does not refund any shipping costs on returns unless the return was due to an error on our part.
- Please inspect all items upon arrival for errors or defects and contact us immediately if there is any loss or damage.
- If it is our error that is the cause for your return, we will reimburse your shipping costs to return your items.. (This is actual FedEx Ground, UPS Ground or USPS Priority freight and will not include any packaging, preparing, or mail room costs.) We will not reimburse for any Expedited Shipping: (i.e.; Overnight, 2nd Day or Air Shipping etc.).
- Please allow approximately 3 business days for your return to be processed once it has arrived.
- Used items are not eligible for returns, all sales are final on used items. Please me sure to ask any questions you have about the condition of a used item BEFORE purchasing.
Special Order Return Policy:
- Returns for refund on special orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Rental, lesson or tour cancellation refunds:
Any scheduled lessons or tours must be paid in full at the time of the reservation and may be cancelled with a full refund BEFORE 24 hours ahead of the scheduled time. If weather prevents lesson from being safe, alternate activities or store credit will be offered.