A BOARD THAT TURNS AVERAGE INTO EXCELLENT.
The PG-R the most important board in your quiver. It's the board you'll surf 80% of the time in less than stellar waves so it needs to be excellent.
It's a board we designed to handle average, everyday surf. It's fast with easy paddling and pick up, with elements of the Comp model for performance and the Summer 5 for speed and stoke. In short the model was intended to be our Performance Groveller able to skate over the flats but capable in critical sections.
The unexpected by-product is a board that lends itself to progression. It's stable and reassuring so you have the confidence to push harder. It generates and carries speed that converts into big turns or airs. You can lay it on a rail and it gives back tenfold. It's a board that lets you up your game, no matter the conditions.
The PG-R is a board that turns average into excellent.
5'4 x 20 1/8" x 2 3/8" 29.2 ltr
5'8 x 20 5/8" x 2 3/8" 32.2 ltr
5'10 x 21" x 2 1/2" 35.3 ltr
6'0 x 21 1/2" x 2 5/8" 38.7 ltr
6'2 x 22" x 2 3/4" 42.2 ltr
6'4 x 22 1/2" x 2 7/8" 45.5 ltr
Returns & Exchanges
Return & Exchange Policy:
- Customer service is our number one goal. We are always here to assist in your buying purchases but understand the need to return or exchange items purchased online. If you are not completely satisfied with your products, you may return or exchange any purchase within 30 days of receipt.
- Items must be in new/unused condition, in original packaging with the original tags, receipt, all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. The manufacturers original packaging that comes with your item and all accessories that may be part of the item must also be returned undamaged. This means if your item comes in a box (for instance a shoe box) you will need to ship it inside another box to keep it in new condition. Items not returned in new condition could be ineligible for return or subject to a restocking fee. Ossies Surf Surf does not refund any shipping costs on returns unless the return was due to an error on our part.
- Please inspect all items upon arrival for errors or defects and contact us immediately if there is any loss or damage.
- If it is our error that is the cause for your return, we will reimburse your shipping costs to return your items.. (This is actual FedEx Ground, UPS Ground or USPS Priority freight and will not include any packaging, preparing, or mail room costs.) We will not reimburse for any Expedited Shipping: (i.e.; Overnight, 2nd Day or Air Shipping etc.).
- Please allow approximately 3 business days for your return to be processed once it has arrived.
- Used items are not eligible for returns, all sales are final on used items. Please me sure to ask any questions you have about the condition of a used item BEFORE purchasing.
Special Order Return Policy:
- Returns for refund on special orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Rental, lesson or tour cancellation refunds:
Any scheduled lessons or tours must be paid in full at the time of the reservation and may be cancelled with a full refund BEFORE 24 hours ahead of the scheduled time. If weather prevents lesson from being safe, alternate activities or store credit will be offered.