The Pyzalien 2 XL is an amazing option for the One Board Quiver! A fresh take on an all time favorite design offered in fuller dimensions to suit the larger size surfer, or just if you are looking for a higher volume version.
For years the original Pyzalien has been an all-time favorite model, so we decided to take a fresh approach to it and release the new and improved Pyzalien 2 for 2020. Back when the Original came out it was a lot different than the shortboards of the time, wide point forward outline, wider overall in the nose, with the thickness flow pushed forward as well. It was designed to be ridden shorter/wider than your normal boards, but still have the volume needed to make it work well in weaker waves. 10+ years later and the Pyzalien still looks a little different, but most modern shortboard designs have shifted in a similar direction.
The Pyzalien 2 works great in a huge variety of waves, from points to reefs to beach break, and has one of the most user friendly, yet high performance rockers we've made, smooth and clean, with med/low entry running through to med+ tail rocker. The bottom has a single concave starting in the nose, running under the front foot, blending into double concave and then VEE in the last 6 inches of the tail which adds release that helps ease you into turns. This rocker/bottom combo gives the board quick, effortless speed from take-off, while increasing the responsiveness and control, allowing for easier rail to rail transitions at high speeds. The outline is clean and simple, no hips or wings just a fuller nose and wider tail which keeps the board very fast and drivey, making for easy flow through flatter sections. One of the biggest changes from the Original is a more domed deck with refined rails, so we recommend that you order it the same thickness, 1/4 to 1/2 inch wider and 2-3 inches shorter than your standard shortboard. Comes standard with a clean swallow tail for added snappiness and spark! This is a great Daily Driver board with a High Performance personality, built for most levels of surfer, from novice to Pro.
BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, ADVANCED, PROFESSIONAL
5'7" x 19" x 2 3/8" 27.20l
5'8" x 19 1/8" x 2 7/16" 28.50l
5'9" x 19 3/8" x 2 1/2" 30.00l
5'10" x 19 5/8" x 2 1/2" 30.80l
5'11" x 19 7/8" x 2 9/16" 32.50l
6'0" x 20 1/8" x 2 5/8" 34.10l
6'1" x 20 1/4" x 2 3/4" 36.30l
6'2" x 20 1/2" x 2 13/16" 38.00l
6'4" x 21" x 2 7/8" 41.00l
6'6" x 21 1/4" x 3 1/16" 45.20l
6'8" x 21 1/2" x 3 1/4" 49.60l
Returns & Exchanges
Return & Exchange Policy:
- Customer service is our number one goal. We are always here to assist in your buying purchases but understand the need to return or exchange items purchased online. If you are not completely satisfied with your products, you may return or exchange any purchase within 30 days of receipt.
- Items must be in new/unused condition, in original packaging with the original tags, receipt, all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. The manufacturers original packaging that comes with your item and all accessories that may be part of the item must also be returned undamaged. This means if your item comes in a box (for instance a shoe box) you will need to ship it inside another box to keep it in new condition. Items not returned in new condition could be ineligible for return or subject to a restocking fee. Ossies Surf Surf does not refund any shipping costs on returns unless the return was due to an error on our part.
- Please inspect all items upon arrival for errors or defects and contact us immediately if there is any loss or damage.
- If it is our error that is the cause for your return, we will reimburse your shipping costs to return your items.. (This is actual FedEx Ground, UPS Ground or USPS Priority freight and will not include any packaging, preparing, or mail room costs.) We will not reimburse for any Expedited Shipping: (i.e.; Overnight, 2nd Day or Air Shipping etc.).
- Please allow approximately 3 business days for your return to be processed once it has arrived.
- Used items are not eligible for returns, all sales are final on used items. Please me sure to ask any questions you have about the condition of a used item BEFORE purchasing.
Special Order Return Policy:
- Returns for refund on special orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Rental, lesson or tour cancellation refunds:
Any scheduled lessons or tours must be paid in full at the time of the reservation and may be cancelled with a full refund BEFORE 24 hours ahead of the scheduled time. If weather prevents lesson from being safe, alternate activities or store credit will be offered.