The Phantom is the middle child in the Ghost Family, a step-down version of John John Florence's current favorite model (the Ghost) and designed to be your go-to board for everyday conditions.
When we first brought out the Ghost we had no idea that its' unique design would come to be embraced by so many people in so many different types of waves. However, the feedback we kept hearing was that it was best in waves shoulder-high and up, so we looked at making a step-down board that would bring that same feel to the head-high and under days that make up most of our daily surf sessions.
The Phantom is a Ghost squashed down, souped up, and with added volume, great for your everyday sessions in less than epic conditions.
We left the same Ghost rocker but added more single concave to flatten it out through the center, helping to create speed and flow without taking away from the overall performance or feel of the original design.
The added width in the tail and nose create a more parallel, fuller outline that helps keep speed up through slower sections and tight turns.
The rails are full but not chunky, giving you more floatation and speed without taking away the sensitivity that we all love in our boards.
Best in waist-high to overhead waves of all types the Phantom is your daily driver with a high performance edge.
Ride it around your height, a touch wider and about the same thickness as your Ghost.
5'5" 18 3/8" 2 1/8" 23.10l
5'6" 18 1/2" 2 3/16" 24.10l
5'7" 18 5/8" 2 1/4" 25.40l
5'8" 18 3/4" 2 5/16" 26.50l
5'9" 19" 2 5/16" 27.30l
5'10" 19 1/4" 2 3/8" 28.90l
5'11" 19 3/8" 2 7/16" 30.20l
6'0" 19 1/2" 2 1/2" 31.50l
6'1" 19 3/4" 2 9/16" 33.10L
6'2" 20" 2 5/8" 34.90L
6'4" 20 1/2" 2 3/4" 38.30L
6'6" 20 7/8" 2 7/8" 41.90L
6'8" 21" 3" 45.00L
Returns & Exchanges
Return & Exchange Policy:
- Customer service is our number one goal. We are always here to assist in your buying purchases but understand the need to return or exchange items purchased online. If you are not completely satisfied with your products, you may return or exchange any purchase within 30 days of receipt.
- Items must be in new/unused condition, in original packaging with the original tags, receipt, all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. The manufacturers original packaging that comes with your item and all accessories that may be part of the item must also be returned undamaged. This means if your item comes in a box (for instance a shoe box) you will need to ship it inside another box to keep it in new condition. Items not returned in new condition could be ineligible for return or subject to a restocking fee. Ossies Surf Surf does not refund any shipping costs on returns unless the return was due to an error on our part.
- Please inspect all items upon arrival for errors or defects and contact us immediately if there is any loss or damage.
- If it is our error that is the cause for your return, we will reimburse your shipping costs to return your items.. (This is actual FedEx Ground, UPS Ground or USPS Priority freight and will not include any packaging, preparing, or mail room costs.) We will not reimburse for any Expedited Shipping: (i.e.; Overnight, 2nd Day or Air Shipping etc.).
- Please allow approximately 3 business days for your return to be processed once it has arrived.
- Used items are not eligible for returns, all sales are final on used items. Please me sure to ask any questions you have about the condition of a used item BEFORE purchasing.
Special Order Return Policy:
- Returns for refund on special orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Rental, lesson or tour cancellation refunds:
Any scheduled lessons or tours must be paid in full at the time of the reservation and may be cancelled with a full refund BEFORE 24 hours ahead of the scheduled time. If weather prevents lesson from being safe, alternate activities or store credit will be offered.