HEY ROB, WHAT IS THE SEASIDE..?
Just evolving the Go Fish to something new, really. The Go Fish goes fast and feels skatey and loose and I love it, and riding it for a couple years made me want to feel more high performance � more carves, tighter turns. So the Seaside is about refining� less area in the tail, narrowing the tips of the swallow, creating more curve and narrowing the nose. All elements for ripping while the Go Fish stays cruisey and fun.
The Seaside is quad only, why?
I decided that if i was going to make a quad I would make a quad that�s strictly a quad � Design the concaves and bottom contours around that. I actually redesigned my entire concave setup that I�ve been using on the Moonbeam and Go Fish, and did it with the quad setup in mind so that it all works together.
Why name this shape after your home break, Seaside?
Naming surfboards might be the hardest thing to do on the planet [laughing]. It�s just the perfect little stick when I surf my home spot, Seaside.
Why is the Seaside built in Helium?
The first one I made for Tahiti was LFT and I was riding it in 6 foot tubes. But most everyone surfs a shape like the Seaside at beach breaks and little point breaks, so we made it in Helium because it�s really light, very responsive, really flexy with a softer feel and very durable. It�s the best option for a shape like the Seaside in smaller, weaker waves, I think.
Returns & Exchanges
Return & Exchange Policy:
- Customer service is our number one goal. We are always here to assist in your buying purchases but understand the need to return or exchange items purchased online. If you are not completely satisfied with your products, you may return or exchange any purchase within 30 days of receipt.
- Items must be in new/unused condition, in original packaging with the original tags, receipt, all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. The manufacturers original packaging that comes with your item and all accessories that may be part of the item must also be returned undamaged. This means if your item comes in a box (for instance a shoe box) you will need to ship it inside another box to keep it in new condition. Items not returned in new condition could be ineligible for return or subject to a restocking fee. Ossies Surf Surf does not refund any shipping costs on returns unless the return was due to an error on our part.
- Please inspect all items upon arrival for errors or defects and contact us immediately if there is any loss or damage.
- If it is our error that is the cause for your return, we will reimburse your shipping costs to return your items.. (This is actual FedEx Ground, UPS Ground or USPS Priority freight and will not include any packaging, preparing, or mail room costs.) We will not reimburse for any Expedited Shipping: (i.e.; Overnight, 2nd Day or Air Shipping etc.).
- Please allow approximately 3 business days for your return to be processed once it has arrived.
- Used items are not eligible for returns, all sales are final on used items. Please me sure to ask any questions you have about the condition of a used item BEFORE purchasing.
Special Order Return Policy:
- Returns for refund on special orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Rental, lesson or tour cancellation refunds:
Any scheduled lessons or tours must be paid in full at the time of the reservation and may be cancelled with a full refund BEFORE 24 hours ahead of the scheduled time. If weather prevents lesson from being safe, alternate activities or store credit will be offered.