This sexy, versatile twin-finned pintail is a collaboration between Britt Merrick and one of the world’s most stylish surfers, Mikey February.
The two wanted to create a board that had all the fun twin feels but enough hold and projection to free you from ever wishing for a third fin or trailer. Designed as an all-rounder, it helps you rip in anything from lame little waves to double overhead rifling walls.
From the nose and toward the back, the bottom is flat, then to a slight roll, and vee in the back half, which creates a buttery board that is both responsive and solid. The rails are low, so most people ride the Twin Pin at least 1/8” thicker than their shortboard. It works best with the special twin fin template Britt designed just for this board that is between a keel and upright and provides the right balance of drive, hold, and maneuverability.
The Twin Pin can be ridden with various dimensional approaches according to what you want to do, ride, and feel. Mikey February surfs a 6’0” shortboard and likes his Twin Pins at 5’9” and 5’11” to suit any conditions around the world. Tanner Gudauskas likes his the same length as his normal shortboard for Trestles, and Britt likes to ride his Twin Pins at Rincon a couple of inches longer than his regular shortboards.
|5'7"||18 7/8"||2 7/16"||27.90L|
|5'9"||19 1/8"||2 9/16"||30.60L|
|5'11"||19 1/2"||2 5/8"||32.90L|
|6'1"||19 7/8"||2 11/16"||35.30L|
Returns & Exchanges
Return & Exchange Policy:
- Customer service is our number one goal. We are always here to assist in your buying purchases but understand the need to return or exchange items purchased online. If you are not completely satisfied with your products, you may return or exchange any purchase within 30 days of receipt.
- Items must be in new/unused condition, in original packaging with the original tags, receipt, all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. The manufacturers original packaging that comes with your item and all accessories that may be part of the item must also be returned undamaged. This means if your item comes in a box (for instance a shoe box) you will need to ship it inside another box to keep it in new condition. Items not returned in new condition could be ineligible for return or subject to a restocking fee. Ossies Surf Surf does not refund any shipping costs on returns unless the return was due to an error on our part.
- Please inspect all items upon arrival for errors or defects and contact us immediately if there is any loss or damage.
- If it is our error that is the cause for your return, we will reimburse your shipping costs to return your items.. (This is actual FedEx Ground, UPS Ground or USPS Priority freight and will not include any packaging, preparing, or mail room costs.) We will not reimburse for any Expedited Shipping: (i.e.; Overnight, 2nd Day or Air Shipping etc.).
- Please allow approximately 3 business days for your return to be processed once it has arrived.
- Used items are not eligible for returns, all sales are final on used items. Please me sure to ask any questions you have about the condition of a used item BEFORE purchasing.
Special Order Return Policy:
- Returns for refund on special orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Rental, lesson or tour cancellation refunds:
Any scheduled lessons or tours must be paid in full at the time of the reservation and may be cancelled with a full refund BEFORE 24 hours ahead of the scheduled time. If weather prevents lesson from being safe, alternate activities or store credit will be offered.