1+1=3: The Smuggler Series surfboard travel bag is the perfect chance to save some money on your next trip. This bag was designed to hold 3 boards, but only show 2 when opened for that pre-flight check. A false bottom allows one board to always be hidden either way the bag is opened. This bag features a 600 Denier Poly material, 10mm AIR-LITE foam for added protection and molded non-corrosive zippers to keep them from salting up.
Designed for Airline Travel.
Designed to fit up to 3 standard shortboards 20" wide or less with a 2 5/8 board thickness. Any boards larger than this should use our Fish/Hybrid Smuggler for a better fit
False bottom. Take 3 boards but only show 2 when they check your bag.
This bag is cut close to 3" long to better accommodate boards of equal size. For example: A size 6'4 board will fit in a 6'3 bag, any boards longer than 1 inch over listed bag size should be size up bag length.
600 Denier Poly.
10mm AIR-LITE foam.
Molded non-corrosive zippers.
Large exterior wetsuit/accessory pocket.
Top Zip flip top opening for ease in sliding your board in and out of the bag.
Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
Padded deluxe shoulder strap.
Molded rubber handle for extra durability.
Inner storage pocket.
External wax/key pocket.
Fixed size hang tag.
Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
Vent to allow air flow to keep your board cool.
This bag is cut 24" wide.
Empty bag weight 9-11lbs depending on size.
The largest board should be loaded tail first into the bottom of the nose section.
Then the second two boards should be loaded nose first into the two openings in the tail section.
Returns & Exchanges
Return & Exchange Policy:
- Customer service is our number one goal. We are always here to assist in your buying purchases but understand the need to return or exchange items purchased online. If you are not completely satisfied with your products, you may return or exchange any purchase within 30 days of receipt.
- Items must be in new/unused condition, in original packaging with the original tags, receipt, all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. The manufacturers original packaging that comes with your item and all accessories that may be part of the item must also be returned undamaged. This means if your item comes in a box (for instance a shoe box) you will need to ship it inside another box to keep it in new condition. Items not returned in new condition could be ineligible for return or subject to a restocking fee. Ossies Surf Surf does not refund any shipping costs on returns unless the return was due to an error on our part.
- Please inspect all items upon arrival for errors or defects and contact us immediately if there is any loss or damage.
- If it is our error that is the cause for your return, we will reimburse your shipping costs to return your items.. (This is actual FedEx Ground, UPS Ground or USPS Priority freight and will not include any packaging, preparing, or mail room costs.) We will not reimburse for any Expedited Shipping: (i.e.; Overnight, 2nd Day or Air Shipping etc.).
- Please allow approximately 3 business days for your return to be processed once it has arrived.
- Used items are not eligible for returns, all sales are final on used items. Please me sure to ask any questions you have about the condition of a used item BEFORE purchasing.
Special Order Return Policy:
- Returns for refund on special orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Rental, lesson or tour cancellation refunds:
Any scheduled lessons or tours must be paid in full at the time of the reservation and may be cancelled with a full refund BEFORE 24 hours ahead of the scheduled time. If weather prevents lesson from being safe, alternate activities or store credit will be offered.